This is the most natural approach when Employers want to be rid of an employee.
It is not a healthy approach as it puts you in the frame of mind of “the end justifies the means” with the temptation to ignore the fair process, and the unpleasant surprise of losing despite being right.
The rules to follow:-
- Follow the Fair and Reasonable process
- Act professionally at all time, it will help you in court and negotiations
- Act ethically, it will help your case
- Ask how you got here, fix any systemic problems
- Put in prevention measures for any complaints raised