When a generic policy does not cover special circumstances of your organisation, you might need to make changes to customise that policy to your requirements.
You might use Customisation Services to make limited changes only, to edit or add special clauses to your existing or generic policies, or for wholesale redrafting of all your policies.
Customisations Adds Costs
- Any customisation needs regular reviews to ensure relevance and that edits remain in line with changes
- Extensive customisation results in increased maintenance
- Wholesale customisation is a long term decision. You may become tied into or reliant upon that service for updates, regular monitoring, and maintenance.
- Take into account your ability to easily take it in-house or switch to another service.
- Limit changes to specific policies only where possible
Verify the Supplier’s reputation and reliability