The format and intention of this is very similar to the "Annual Regulatory Review" that GP Practices have been subjected to.
Think of this as a telephone based Inspection to discuss:-
- Issues with your performance, if any
- Whether you have key processes in place
- Do you want to report anything?
- How are you dealing with specific issues?
The topics CQC want to discuss:-
- safe care and treatment
- staffing arrangements
- protection from abuse
- assurance processes, monitoring, and risk management
The agenda covers Safety, Care & Treatment, Staff, Abuse and Safeguarding, Quality Assurance, and Risk Management
That's a wide range of topics covering everything an inspection would, and "If it walks like a duck....." Luckily it only lasts an hour.
Be careful out there: This is a Regulatory Interview