The CQC states that they will not publish or share your report, but they will do the following:-
- Share "information on decisions we’ve taken as part of this process" at a national level
- Share the information "to help support the wider health and social care system ..."
- Share data “to support our regulatory planning during and beyond the pandemic.”
- So YES the results will be recorded and shared, and they are not specific about what exactly will be shared
- They will share "assessments and decisions" with other departments
There is a distinction between We will not publish Vs We will not share