A thorough preparation on each question is essential. This will give you confidence about your own performance and demonstrate to the inspector that you are on top of things.
- Registered Manager likely to lead so needs to be prepared
- Address every question asked
- Review your performance statistics
- Identify strengths and talk about them
- Tackle your weaknesses too, show that you are aware and are doing something about it
- Mention your achievements and aspirations
- Mention how you are collaborating through networks like PCNs, Federations
Most clients end up with 20 to 30 pages of information in front of them, including data printouts.
Too little is risky and too much is overwhelming, and you have to make a judgement call on what is necessary.
The best way to gauge this is to think in terms of the time available, usually 1 hour and a maximum of 2 hours