Working as a group, you now have 5 to 7 times the resources you had before.
Benefits of a central Risk Register:-
- Easier to identify incidents and provide proactive support.
- When things go wrong, a collaborative approach will get faster results to fixing things.
- Instant learning from other people’s experience instead of learning from own mistakes.
- Less stress and anxiety if you know help is at hand.
- Access to other people’s experience results in faster problem solving
What a Risk Register should cover:-
- Any incidents where something went wrong
- Record of actual harm
- Never incidents and near misses
- Remedial action
- Prevention measures, sharing, learning and improvement