GPs are the first to be subjected to this process and the questions asked are clinically focused.
The inspector will be armed with data, both yours and others in the area.
The objective will be to review the following:-
- Whether you have met targets
- What you are doing to improve
- Your level of performance compared to others
- What initiatives you have taken
Key things to prepare:-
- Go through your clinical indicators
- Be familiar with your ratings
- Be prepared on your own performance Vs. National and local averages
There is no set pattern to this so expect this to be different for each provider.