- How many patients are on your carers register? (number)
- Are you doing anything new to identify and support carers?
- Have you changed how you work with local partners to continually learn and improve your service?
(This could include your patient participation group, clinical commissioning group or local practices)
- Do you have a plan to improve your service?
- Have you changed your governance arrangements?
What is governance?
- a systematic approach to maintaining and improving the quality of patient care and service delivery
- led by senior practice members who understand their responsibilities and are accountable for practice performance
- involves all staff members
Have you changed the way you engage and involve your staff in improving the service?
- (For example, team away days, staff suggestion box or staff meeting minutes).
- Has your practice been involved in any innovations or pilots?